CourtHeath is excited to announce that we have been re-appointed to the Victorian government State Purchase Contract for Professional Advisory Services in both probity categories and in all Commercial and Financial Advisory Services (CAFAS) categories.
- PS – 1 Probity advisory services
- PS – 2 Probity auditing services
- CAFAS – 1 Strategic Policy Review, and Reform Project Development (incorporating service need analysis, service planning, feasibility studies and strategic assessments)
- CAFAS – 2 Business Case Preparation and Development
- CAFAS – 3 Market Engagement and Implementation
- CAFAS – 4 Commercial Contract Management
- CAFAS – 5 Project, Program and Business Review and Evaluation (incorporating business re-organisation reviews)
- CAFAS – 6 Economic Advisory Services
- CAFAS – 7 Auditing and Investigation (non-mandatory)
- CAFAS – 8 General Commercial Advice.
We look forward to continuing our work with departments, agencies and local councils across the State.
* * *
Image by Air Drawn
[category courtheath's blog]
[reappointment, probity, victoria]